1. Is any special driver's license required? No, there is no special drivers license
required to drive an RV.
2. What about insurance? There are two flexible options for procuring insurance for your trip. Check with your auto insurer, and ask whether they cover RV rental on your policy. If they do, we will work with your agent to secure insurance. If not, insurance can be purchased on-line through our carrier, and you will be added to our rental policy for the duration of your trip. You are able to purchase comprehensive and collision coverage for the motor vehicle with state statutory liability limits. You also have the opportunity to purchase supplemental liability insurance through our carrier.
3. What is the minimum age for renting? All drivers must be age 25.
4. Do you allow pets? On a case-by-case basis, but, in general, no.
5. Do you allow smoking? No, all of our units are smoke-free.
6. What if I have a mechanical issue while on the road? If you have any questions about your RV, you can contact us on our after-hours mobile phone.
7. Are the RVs self-contained? Yes, all our units are 100% self-contained, including on-board generators, restrooms, showers and a full kitchen.
8. Can I tow a vehicle? On a case-by-case basis, contact us for details.
9. What are check-out / check in times? Check outs are usually performed from 10 a.m. to noon, with check-ins no later than 2 p.m. the day of your scheduled return. If you need different times, contact us to make arrangements.
10. Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
RESERVATION BOOKING APPLICATION:
Through our professionally-managed consignment program, you can enjoy your RV whenever you want—plus earn additional income and tax benefits by leasing out the unit when you’re not using it. Benefit from significant tax savings (depreciation, expense write-offs), while at the same time earning extra money by turning your RV into a business asset. We manage the entire rental process, from insuring your RV through our commercial insurance company, to marketing, qualifying renters and holding renters accountable for the condition of your RV upon return. Contact us for more details.
San-Tex Equipment & RV Rental
25518 IH 10
San Antonio, TX 78257
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
WEEKENDS BY APPOINTMENT